At the last LACE dinner, a few people said they were interested in going to Fringe. Two options: Food and Fringe extravaganza on Friday July 18 or Thursday July 24? Email in your preference to email@example.com or comment on the site by July 11. Majority rules! LACEy Fringe-ing can start as early as 1:30 p.m. both days for those with time off: Verika, Eating Pasta Off the Floor, Canterbury Tales, Fruitcake, Legend of White Woman Creek …
Tickets are between $5 and $10 per play. Check out details for Fringe here: http://www.winnipegfringe.com/
Depending on the preferred day, LACE will put together a sequence of plays for the day. Join one, join several, join for food and beverages in between!
Shakespeare in the Ruins is performing Comedy of Errors from June 4 to June 28. A group of gals is going to the Saturday, June 14 performance (7:30 p.m.). Tickets are $35 but in honour of the Bard’s 450th birthday, there’s a 20% discount if you order before May 29.
To order tickets, you can go to: http://www.shakespeareintheruins.com/whats-on/how-to-buy-tickets/
But first, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to go with a group! An email will go out to everyone who’s expressed an interest by May 25 so that you know who’s going and can still get the discounted rate.
A small group of women will be attending the following plays as part of Chekhovfest:
Saturday, January 25th
– Aristocrats at 7:00 p.m.
– Black Hole Theatre Company at Gas Station Arts Centre │ 445 River Avenue (at Osborne)
– Tickets $15 (Box office opens 45 minutes before showtime)
– Option of dinner beforehand in Osborne Village (5:00 p.m.)
Saturday, February 8th
– Three Sisters at 8:00 p.m.
– Winnipeg Mennonite Theatre at Université de Saint-Boniface, Salle Martial-Caron │ 200 avenue de la Cathédrale
– Tickets $20 (Box office opens 1 hour before showtime)
– Option of dinner beforehand (6:00 p.m.)
If you’d like to join the group or want more information, email email@example.com